Mortar sealing of spaces around fire dampers in individual or common openings in accordance with the distances specified in the Approval documents of the respective fire dampers, as well as of spaces around fire barriers such as gates, doors and shutters installed in solid building components, and of spaces around single lines routed in accordance with MLAR.
Firestop mortar FLAMRO M3 is a manufacturer-mixed dry mortar corresponding to mortar group CS IV acc. to EN 998-1 Hydraulic Setting.
• Combustible pipes of up to 32 mm diameter; distance from each other: 5 times wider than the diameter of the thickest pipe (in case of multiple individual pipes)
• Non-combustible pipes of up to 160 diameter; distance from each other: 1 time the diameter of the thickest pipe (in case of multiple individual pipes)
• Cable: distance from each other: 1 time the diameter of the thickest cable (in case of multiple individual cables)
• Suitable for installation in damp rooms
• Applicable with standard mortar pumps or plastering machines
• Excellent machinability properties
• Suitable for outdoor applications and exposable to direct atmospheric influence
• Very good corner bonding properties
• The surface can be painted over and designed as desired
• Resistant to ageing, water-based formulation
Mix mortar M3 as supplied (sack of 25 kg) adding 7.0 litres of water. The consistency of the mortar can be changed by varying the amount of water added. A 25 kg sack yields 18 litres of mortar, i.e. 0.018 m3.