Pumpable firestop mortar for wall and floor/ceiling penetrations, designed for protection of single and bunched electrical cables (including optical fibre cables) – without restrictions imposed on each cable’s overall conductor cross-section – as well as of their supporting structures (cable troughs, trays and ladders) made of steel. aluminium or plastics, as well as for the protection of combustible and non-combustible pipes, conduits for electrical lines as well as Heliflex air-dielectric coaxial cables.
In all fire-rated:
- walls (masonry, concrete, autoclaved aerated concrete) ≥ 100 mm;
max. seal size: H = 200 cm, W = 100 cm or H = 100 cm, W = 200 cm
- floors/ceilings (concrete or autoclaved aerated concrete ≥ 150 mm;
max. seal size: W = 100 cm, L = ∞
- Easy seal installation without any formwork thanks to the mortar’s special consistency;
- No additional coating required;
- The mortar can be applied either manually or with a pump;
- The seal is coatable with screed-compatible aqueous emulsion paint;
- Routing of non-combustible pipes up to an outside diameter of 159 mm, copper up to 88.9 mm;
- Routing of combustible pipes up to 160 mm (use of firestop collars required);
- Routing of conduits for electrical lines made of steel of plastics up to max. 63 cm;
- Heliflex air-dielectric coaxial cables;
- Only small working space required.