Ablation coating, i.e. a compound which expands when exposed to heat, suitable for indoor use.
Flame propagation along the cables is prevented for at least 30 minutes (Test Report No. U 99059 of iBMB BS (Institut für Baustoffe, Massivbau und Brandschutz / German Institute for Building Materials, Concrete Construction and Fire Protection).
Electrical cables of any material and thickness as well as cable trays made of steel or aluminium profiles
- The coating compound is brushable and sprayable, and it can be applied with an airless spraying device
- Ideal for indoor use
- For outdoor use, FLAMRO BMA is the solution of choice
- Low coating thickness (dry layer thickness only 1 mm). No additional protection is required in the area cable clamps (vertical cable trays).
Instructions for the application of FLAMRO ABA using an airless spraying device:
- Pressure in the range of 130 to 180 bar (depending on the type of airless spraying device used)
- Nozzle 4.23, i.e. spraying angle 40 degrees and 0.023 inch / 0.58 mm (flow rate 1.9 litres / minute) or
- Nozzle 3.21, i.e. spraying angle 30 degrees and 0.021 inch / 0.53 mm (flow rate 1.6 litres / minute)