The FLAMRO System M consists of the high performance intumescent material, which is wrapped in one or more layers around the non-combustable pipe with combustable or non-combusatble insulation. The wrap must be inserted into the annular gap flush with the surface. In the event of a fire, the intumescent material expands with high pressure and thus seals the opening hermetically against flames and smoke.
- Sealing of non-combustable pipes up to max. 326 mm with combustable or non-combustable insulation (max. insulation thickness 100 mm)
- For solid walls, solid ceilings and lightweight partitions
- Only one product for a wide range of pipes
- Zero distance at adjacent pipes possible (Measurement between the wraps possible)
- Easy and excellent usability
- Flexibel and easy installation
- No tools necessary