Fire protection damper with mechanical closure and pipe type connection for ventilation pipes – EI90 shaft walls from 40 mm thickness and ceiling from 100 mm thickness.
Available in two variations FSAeco and FSAeco-ST (with / without pipe type connection). Consist of a housing and damper blades made of galvanized steel with white powder coating.
Dampers can be inserted into any standard Spirotube up to DN160. Tested in EI90-shaft walls with a wall thickness of 40 mm as well as in ceilings from 100 mm thickness, plywood board ceilings from 152.5 mm thickness and EPS lightweight concrete ceiling from 200 mm.
Developed for retrofitting into finished air lines, as a retrofit for old and new buildings.
- Space saving by briefly recessed housing;
- Low pressure loss;
- System Tested with the BFBL-fire protection joint tape for insulated ducts (Armaflex ≤ 19mm)
- Easy installation and retrofitting of existing ventilation ducts
- Shaft walls (2 x 20 mm, 3 x 15 mm, 2 x 25 mm);
- Soft seal systems (≥ 100 mm);
- Solid walls (≥ 100 mm);
- EPS lightweight concrete (Tiroplan) (≥ 100 mm).
- Soft seal systems (≥ 100 mm)
- Solid ceilings (≥ 150 mm)
- Solid wood ceilings (≥ 200 mm)
- EPS lightweight concrete (Tiroplan) (≥ 150 mm)
- EPS lightweight concrete (PROTTELITH) (≥ 200 mm)